Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Venues of Acknowledgement

I have coached St Paul’s MTB and Road cycling team this year. I have coached in the past for Fairfield intermediate, Waikato Diocesan, and Fairfield College. I have just recently won Top Overall Student in My Sport Studies class at the Waikato Institute of Technology. I won the Wintec Scholarship for Top overall secondary School sports person. I have also won an award for SPARC future Champion and was a Fundraiser for Coromandel Skate Park
Volunteer

2003-2006 Cycling event marshal, course maintenance

Help Cook Muscles fritters for fundraising towards the Coromandel Lions Club

2001 Tennis Club – Coromandel

¨ Assisted in annual clean up of facilities and area.

¨ Help out in Coromandel annual Beach Clean up day.

¨ Coaching cycling

No comments: