Friday, May 30, 2008

Hi Every one

Right now little I feel a bit crap...Pulled out of two tours early in them, just recently:(
Past three weeks I have been a little fatigued.
Got some bloods back but they say I'm fine....
Most likely just a little worn out, going to have a week off. Then easy riding for a few days.

Only had 3 weeks off after Southland, then back training for Bay Crits starting 2nd Jan & Nats the following weekend, so it's been pretty full on. There could be umber of factors, but I think it is because lack of time off from racing in the past year season.

Just need a little rest and I'll be smashing it again soon :)


I have helped our team to several victories, & am a very valuable asset to the team!! I'm good all round & provide a top lead out man to Bobby Lea, our sprinter.

I have just up dated my map on FB which is interesting if you want to see where I've been :)

The big races are just starting, so I'm really looking forward to laying down the smack!!!!!!!!
I singed up with Calder Stewart right after the finish of Southland last year.
They are paying all my costs. Get a free flight back home lol, & most impressive of all $1,000 to go towards costs. But it's about time I'm getting paid what I'm worth :)

It's amazing geography over here; I've driven 40hrs from point A to B & the scenery basically doesn't change. Just long straight roads, with fast food every min, literally,,, lol, it's no surprise Americans are so fat lol!

I'm going to Michigan this weekend, I was going to be racing a race like the K2 (in NZ) but am not now as I'm having time off.

The team needs five to start so I'll start in my kit & every thing, I'll be rolling round the corner & pulling out straight away lol.


I will be moving into my apartment this coming monday with team mate Rich so will be able to get to know some people, & make friends.

Rich & I will probably buy a cheap car so we have a few options to go with. Rich who is from Germany did some schooling here, so if we get a car we have a few places we can stay at, & have a look around.


Other than that things are all right, really looking forward to racing Philly Week early June. It's a 1.0 cat, meaning it's categorized as the largest one day road races in the world. 1.0 means it's a one day race 2.0 means it's a tour. 1.0 is the biggest, 1.9 smallest & the same for 2.0. Theres a write up on my blog about the race. It's the largest one day road race in America. With over 500,000 spectators.

Every thing's so cheap here so I've been stocking up on some nice clothes, so getting pretty pimped lol.

Thanks for reading

Miles

No comments: